Điều kiện tham gia
- Heineken Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (“HAP”) collects personal data through its websites (including its online platforms and brand related websites) (“Websites”) as well as pursuant to and/ or in connection with any promotions and contests conducted by it and/ or any of HAP’s business partners (“Business Partners”), including but not limited to participating outlets and retailers (“Activities”). HAP respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
- Personal data means data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which HAP has or is likely to have access (“Personal Data”), which may include but is not limited to the following:
i. personal information that links back to an individual e.g., name, gender, date of birth, personal identification numbers, images, photographs, videos;
ii. contact information e.g., address, phone number, email address;
iii. payment information e.g., credit or debit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date; and
iv. technical information e.g., IP address.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
1. Personal Data collected by HAP from you:
i. may be used by HAP; and/ or
ii. may be shared with any of HAP’s related corporation, agents, service providers, and Business
Partners, for any of the following purposes:
i. to provide services of the Websites, provide technical assistance, assist you in a transaction;
ii. to administer the Activities;
iii. to inform you of events and promotions and to send you sales and marketing communications relating to HAP products;
iv. to inform you of events and promotions by any of the Business Partners*;
v. to conduct marketing research, user profile and for analytics purposes; and/ or
vi. for such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data, (collectively referred to as the “Purpose”).
*Please note that the communications will be sent directly by any of the Business Partners, and we shall disclose the relevant contact information to them for that purpose.
2. The name and contact details of HAP’s Data Privacy Officer are as follows:
Name: Faith Lim
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 459 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim Singapore 639934
TRANSFER, STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF DATA
- The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the Websites and Activities is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. HAP may transfer your Personal Data to the Heineken group companies or third parties to fulfill any of the services requested by you, which parties will process your Personal Data according to instructions of HAP and under the responsibility of HAP.
- Personal Data provided by you will be retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues and for a reasonable amount of time thereafter. Thereafter we will destroy or delete the information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, unless its retention is required to satisfy a legal, regulatory, accounting or other business requirements.
ACCESS, CORRECTION AND REMOVAL
- You may, at any time, request for HAP to take any or all the following actions by writing to us at email@example.com:
i. inform you whether any Personal Data has been collected from you;
ii. inform you what Personal Data (if any) has been collected from you;
iii. send, via email, the Personal Data that has been collected from you (if any) to you at your preferred email address; or
iv. delete any or all Personal Data that has been collected from you (if any).
- You may withdraw your consent for HAP to use any or all of the Personal Data that has been collected from you (if any) by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall, as soon as practicable, delete such Personal Data as advised by you.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITES
- Analytics cookies: HAP uses Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyze how visitors use the Websites. HAP can then make improvements to the usability of the Websites. Google only processes data obtained via the Websites in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
- Third party cookies: The Websites allow cookies of social plugins of several third parties. This enables a user to share content of the Websites on certain social networks. These plugins also enhance the user friendliness of the Websites. For example, with the Facebook plugin on the Websites, users can simply register themselves on the Websites with their Facebook account details. The (use of the) data collected by these third parties via the social plugins are exclusively determined by such third party as HAP cannot read these cookies (nor can these parties read the cookies of HAP). For information regarding the third party cookies, please read the respective third party’s policies.
CHANGING YOUR SETTINGS
- By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Websites. However, if your browser does not accept cookies from this Websites, you may not be able to access or use all features of this Websites.
- Please send an email to the HAP’s Data Privacy Officer in case you have any questions concerning anything on the use of your personal data or cookies on the Websites.